Friday, February 13, 2009

JOY!!


I will post more coherently tomorrow. But for now I must Praise God!!

I Praise Him for His faithfulness! For His mercy! and His grace!

I sat in a jail visiting room this evening and heard my lost boy praise God!

He actually said he is happier than he has ever been!

Only the power of God could do that!!

Three weeks ago as he left my home I told him that I would rather see him in jail than living fine and doing drugs.

Well my friends he is indeed in jail but I will sleep well tonight because I know that my mighty God is with him.

Romans 8: 37 - 39

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

4 comments:

pam said...

That's SO EXCITING! Thank You Jesus, keep him close, keep him safe, keep him broken before You to continue to know his need for You. Let the sleep be sweet tonight, in Jesus name, AMEN

Carol said...

Tina, my heart sings with rejoice. I read your earlier post late last night, and prayed and prayed for your dear son last night and this morning. I was sharing with my husband the update on your son, as he's been praying for him too. He said, God has brought him to a place that could be actually safe for him, but the breaking is never easy.

So I opened my blog to write you, and saw this. I had tears in my eyes. I'm praying that God will minister to Brett's soul, and bring him Godly counsel in jail. Yes God is amazing and only He can bring peace and happiness to someone in the midst of what to others would have them terrified.

My prayers are still and will always be with you. My friend.

Love you,
Carol

by the way I have award for you on my blog.

Liz said...

Praise God! He is good.

The Dementia Nurse said...

Tina, I am singing the "Hallelujah Chorus" with you this morning! (Lucky for you, "Comments" doesn't have recordable audio).

This is fantastic news! Addiction is such a terrible disease. No one escapes it without being crushed first. I pray this is the bottom your son needed to reach and that they keep him long enough for him to remember the pain.

You are such a beautiful mother - I know God is moved by your prayers night and day. I pray this is the beginning of the road to reconstruction for you and your family. (((HUGS)))