Sunday, November 9, 2008
Kreative Blogger Award
Okay, I can definitely think of ten things that make me smile but i don't think I have six blogger friends to tag.
Here goes with the ten things.
1. Gods creation, whether it is the beautiful trees in my back yard in varying shades of autumn or the rolling ocean view I witnessed at my niece's recent wedding His creation always makes me smile as it is a constant reminder of His love for us.
2. My husband Paul, for 25 years now he has been making me smile on a daily basis.
3. My boys,all three of them. Who knew how entertaining they would become while just being boys!
4. My incredible grown up daughter who is so much like her dad! To witness the walking talking female version of Paul would surely make anyone who knows and loves him smile!
5. My mom and dad! Their love is awesome to witness. I pray that the love that Paul and I share will endure as theirs has.
6. The sleepy kiss I get every morning when Paul leaves for work. On my bedside table he leaves me a carafe of coffee along with the paper and a cup with just the right amount of creamer in it so that when I wake up I can have a hot cup before I even get out of bed. He then gives me a kiss before he leaves. That always makes me smile!
7. Christmas music!!
8. My dog Jack! He is always genuinely happy to see me when I come home, whether I've been gone for a week or ten minutes! The way he pins his ears back, wags that tail and jumps up on my lap!! Unconditional Love! Who doesn't smile at that??
9. Watching Lindly and the boys catch up when she comes home from school, I didn't think I'd ever see the day that they would all get along and really like each other but that day has indeed come and it's wonderful to see.
10. A smile from a stranger! as long as it's a real one and not a creepy stalker kind of smile, those just give me the willies!